Karishma Sharma Latest Photoshoot for FHM Magazine

Bold and Beautiful Bollywood Actress Karishma Sharma looks stunning on the cover of FHM Magazine

'Ragini MMS Returns' Actress Karishma Sharma is featured as the FHM Girlfriend of the Month on FHM India Magazine's October 2019 edition.

The 25-year-old actress Karishma Sharma has acted in Bollywood movies, web series and music videos as well.

Karishma Lala Sharma made her acting debut in the year of 2014 with Zee TV serial 'Pavitra Rishta'. 

She has appeared in many shows like in MTV Webbed, Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein,  Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Ye Hai Mohabbatein, Love By Chance, Aahat Season 6, Twist Wala Love: Fairy Tale Remixed, Silsila Pyar Ka, Comedy Circus, The Kapil Sharma Show.

Karishma Sharma made her Bollywood debut with 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2' in 2015, Hotel Milan in 2018, Fastey Fasaatey and Super 30 in 2019.

Karishma rose to fame with ALT Balaji's erotic-horror web series, ‘Ragini MMS: Returns’which is the third installment of Ragini MMS franchise.

The actress recently appeared as Aahana in ALT Balaji's web series titled Fixerr and will be next seen playing the character of Aaina in Ujda Chaman

She was also seen in the popular music video called “Tera Ghata” with the singer Gajendra Singh.

Karishma Lala Sharma's hot photoshoot for FHM magazine raises the temperature...

Karishma
Photographer: Amit Khanna
Hair and Make Up: Vidhi Salecha Punjabi
Location: Sin City Rooftop Resto And Lounge, Mumbai
Wardrobe Courtesy: Clovia Fashions


Karishma in an interview given to FHM India said, “I was very young when my parents decided to part ways. And growing up I looked up to my mother and how she taught me to dream big. She raised me in Patna, as a single mother and gathered herself together and told me to always follow my heart. She is my hero. I never thought that a middle class girl like me would become an actress. Growing up I used to stitch clothes on my grandmother’s sewing machine for my barbie dolls and wanted to become a fashion designer. But actors such as Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh inspired me to keep on learning more about the field.”

“When I want to unwind for a couple of days straight, I go back to my hometown and spend quality time with my mother,” says Karishma Lala Sharma.

Karishma
Ring: Arkish Jewels by Vibha Gupta

“I don't want a perfect man, rather a man who is comfortable being his true self and shows his flaws and scars to the world,” says Karishma Lala Sharma
Karishma
Bracelet courtesy Arkish Jewels by Vibha Gupta

“When I want to unwind for a couple of days straight, I go back to my hometown and spend quality time with my mother,” says Karishma Lala Sharma 
Karishma
Thunder Plus Speaker : Zoook India
Wardrobe Courtesy : Clovia Fashions

“I was extremely young when I shot for Tera Ghata, and since the beginning I had a gut feeling that this song would be a hit amongst the audiences,” says Karishma
Karishma
Wardrobe Courtesy : Clovia Fashions

“Dancing with Hrithik Roshan was a dream come true for me, he was so humble and made me feel at ease while shooting,” 
Karishma
With her signature pout, luscious locks and tall, lithe frame, she could give most models a run for their money. 

Karishma is seen posing on couch in a backless satin gown flaunting her sexy back with her stunning looks.

(Photo Credits : Instagram/fhmindia)
Courtesy : FHM Magazine

करिश्मा शर्मा  'पवित्र रिश्ता', 'प्यार तुने क्या किया', 'लव बाय चांस',  'ये हैं मोहब्बतें' जैसे टीवी शो में नजर आ चुकी हैं। 

फिल्म 'प्‍यार का पंचनामा 2' से करिश्मा शर्मा ने बॉलीवुड में डेब्यू किया था।
'रागिनी एमएमएस' से अपनी पहचान बनाने वाली एक्ट्रेस करिश्मा शर्मा जल्द ही फिल्म उड़ता चमन में नजर आएंगी।
करिशमा शर्मा का वीडियो सॉन्ग 'इसमें तेरा घाटा...' सुपरहिट साबित हुआ था। इस गाने में करिश्मा का लुक काफी स्टाइलिश था।

हाल ही में करिश्मा ने FHM मैगजीन के लिए फोटोशूट कराया है 
#FHMIndia #FHMgirls #karishmasharma #model #actress #indianceleb #FHM_Girlfriend #Karishma #Amit_Khanna #karishmalalasharma #karishmalalasharmaInterview #bollywood #bollywoodactor #bollywoodfilm #bollywood #FHMgirlfriend #OctoberIssue #ग्लैमरस_फोटोशूट  #Bold_and_Beautiful #Bold_and_Beautiful_Bollywood #Bollywood_Actress #Magazine_Cover #FHM_Magazine_Cover #Cover_Girl #Bold_Bollywood_Actress #Bold_Bollywood_Actress_Karishma_Sharma #Hot_Photoshoot #Bollywood_Actress_Hot_Photoshoot #glamorous_photoshoot #Kool_Images_Gallery #Kool_Images #Cool_Images

No comments:

Post a Comment